Wednesday, June 11, 2008

A brief 안녕!

I apologize for my lack of postings. A proper posting is on its way in the near future.
Last weekend I travelled to Jeju Island with three friends for the extended weekend. It seemed like we used nearly every mode of transportation during our short stay (train, boat, multiple taxis, foot...). Jeju turned out to be quite the adventure (that is when we made it Jeju), but I believe that unpredicable occurances make life a million times more exciting. Let's just say that we had to make more than a few minor changes to our agenda. ^^ I'll explain soon.

Currently, I am in the middle of finals, so a good chuck of my time has been dedicated to studying. I will be relieved to have them finished.

However, I did post new photos on facebook. Here is a link to my photo album, but it is also linked to my blog. Until I can write again, I hope this will occupy a little time.
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2073926&l=14047&id=40103756

By the way, here is a link for the Poongmul group members!

http://hdw1266.cafe24.com/3779781/AddrME.htm

No comments: